The Trials and Tribulations of Max E Pad

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am back.....

To my avid reader(s),

After much going back and forth trying to come up a decision where to keep my blog, I have decided to come back to Blogspot for good; it's much easier to use than the .Mac one. .Mac account will still have my photos and stuff, so feel free to check that out from time to time, but this the place where I will keep my rants and raves and the occassional gossips!!

See you all here soon.

xoxo
Howard

2 Comments:

  • YAY, Howie's back! I'm still used to this old site, hehe.
    Welcome back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM, July 28, 2006  

  • WELCOME BACK!!! People have since stopped reading my blog but I hope yours will flourish the way that you have, oh great one.

    I miss you howard. I just got back from a 2 week vacation in China. whooohee. Can't wait to tell you about it one day.

    love you and keep on posting.

    By Blogger Jeanne, at 12:41 PM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home