The Trials and Tribulations of Max E Pad

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Irritation....


I have something to complain about (when do I not?) and it has to do with my sister.

Those of you who know me know that my sister is the dearest thing to me and that she would not, under normal circumstances, harm a soul, and those who cross her will have hell to pay with me.

Her philanthropic nature has always been one of the assets I admire most about her, however, she often gets taken advantage of, but to be taken advantage of by one of her teachers? That is just unheard of!

Let me begin. Last summer, one of my sister's favorite teachers, Mrs. Jillian Rodinni (formerly known as Jillian Javora) got married in the Hamptons and had requested Teresa to play at her wedding. A price was not established at the beginning except that Teresa charges $200 per musician in her group; however, given their relationship, Teresa trusted her. To make the wedding as perfect as she possibly could, she assembled a group of 5 talented musicians and started practicing and rehearsing right away. She spent countless hours practicing and perfecting the group and when the day of the wedding finally arrived, a car pool was organized and they started on their 2 hour drive to the ceremony.

To say the least, Teresa and the rest of the chamber ensemble played beautifully and she was very ecstatic for the fact that, she knew, everything was perfect. During the wedding, Ms. Javora approached her and told her that she could not pay her right away and because it was the day of her wedding, Teresa, being the kind person that she is, told Ms. Javora not to worry about it right now and she can deal with it later.

Later was probably what Ms. Javora heard because Teresa did not hear back from her until January; the wedding was over the summer. And if it hadn't for Teresa accidentally running into her on one of her shopping excursions, Ms. Javora might not have contacted Teresa at all despite the numerous emails to her attention.

Because she was so close with Teresa and she had written Teresa a wonderful college recommendation letter, Teresa didn't press on the issue of payment that rigorously because, still, she trusted her teacher. Teresa and her chamber ensemble usually charges $200 for each musician in the group for a one hour wedding session and because Ms. Javora had told Teresa that she could not match that in the beginning, Teresa dropped the price to $150 per person, which is still a fantastic deal no matter where you go, especially in NY where a typical wedding orchestral group would run you anywhere from $2000 to $5000/$6000 dollars - to only have to pay $750 was a steal in and of itself.

So comes January, Teresa still hadn't heard a damn thing from this broad, so finally, with pressure from me, she sent another email requesting for payment. Boy, did the tone of her emails change since the wedding. She became more and more angry with Teresa for charging her such a high rate, pressing rigorously for payment and that Teresa was starting to show her true color. Bottom line is, after dropping the price to $110, the teacher still insists that she has no money and cannot and will not pay that amount. Finally, just this week, the teacher wrote to Teresa telling her to email her address so that she can "mail her a check whatever [she] can afford." I told Teresa to write that bitch back and insist on knowing the exact amount before giving out her address and this is what the cunt wrote back (and I quote):

Teresa-
With all due respect, you have wasted a lot of time arguing with me about this. In part, perhaps that is one of the reasons you have had to wait so long?
This is the last time I am responding to this situation. Send me your address. I will send you what I can afford. Case closed.

Case Closed??? Oh no no no. If that bitch thinks this is over, then she's sadly mistaken and has another thing coming. I will make this bitch's life miserable starting with faxing all the email responses to her school. Knowing her school, the same school I graduated from, people at the main office are extremely nosy so even with a cover letter, they will have no problem reading it before disseminating it in the appropriate mail boxes; which is fine by me. From there, I will send a copy to her principal alerting him the calibre of teachers he has employeed at his school. Another copy will also be sent to the Superintendent of the school district making sure that he is also aware of the situation, mainly, just to embarrass her. I will try to email a copy to her school's newspaper, and given the juicy-gossipy content of this piece, I have no doubt that the paper will publish this story within a week. I will make sure that this whore cannot walk into a place without knowing that everyone knows she's cheated a 19 year old girl.

Unlike Teresa, I have no tolerance or patience for this kind of behavior and unlike Teresa, I am much more spiteful and vengeful. She will pay, one way or the other. Fuck her.

Bottom line, dont' fuck with my sister.

1 Comments:

  • so sweet, so lovely, so protective!! <3
    O' Brother O' brother thou art the best!!!
    O' how I love thee so!

    (haha, as you can tell, too much Shakespeare for me latelyyyy)

    I love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home