The Trials and Tribulations of Max E Pad

Friday, September 23, 2005

Halloween Preview

Soooo....whoever said that one day I will become a sick, sadistic mother to my children needs to be awarded with a medal (or a cookie) because that person is DEAD ON! I mean, check out the length I would go to humiliate my pets; if they had an inner child, it is severly wounded.

I can't help it. I feel the need to dress them up according to seaons, Holidays, positioning of the stars...etc. So this Halloween, Jonathan and I decided, of course without their consents first, to get them each a costume. Stewie is to be a chicken (why he couldn't be a lion or anything within his genus and kingdom, I don't know) and Roxey is to be a bumble bee. It is damn cute, except they don't like the choices we have made for them very much. If they think wearing the costumes around house is embarrassing, just wait until Halloween when we make them walk around the block going Trick O' Treat-ing...how's that for competing with the Johnson's?!

Just so this humiliation can spread like wild fire, I decided to post some pictures of these cute darlings. And what's that? You want more? Don't you fret, I have also video taped Stewie trying depserately to get out of his costume. Oh the humanity....well, enjoy....

http://admin2.american.edu/~jsilber/stewie.mov

PS - In order to see the video, you must install quicktime. www.apple.com/quicktime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home