The Trials and Tribulations of Max E Pad

Friday, August 25, 2006

Adidas Adilette


Ladies and Gentlemen,

Take a look at this; take a good look at this. These sandals have been the bane of my existence for the past week and a half. Well, in actuality, the escapade of finding these sandals was the nuisance, but fret no more because I have found them, at the Adidas store in Georgetown (who knew).

I have been looking for these sandals for forever and day and every store that I've been to either didn't carry them, or just plainly didn't have my size. I was furious.

But alert the media because Howard has found them and he can wear them to this house party tonight as planned. Yay! Well done!

That is all.

PS - In case you are wondering, my life is generally so uninteresting that I consider these minute everyday achievements of self-indulgences to be monumental events rivaling that of Homer's Odyssey.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations.

    What is so special about these sandals? Are they ultra comfy? i think I remember seeing you in addidas sandals back in the day when we used to romp around in great gorge. That an a pink thong.

    By Blogger Jeanne, at 9:24 PM, August 27, 2006  

  • You will never know the amazing-ness of these slides until you put your feet into these babies. They are not only comfortable, but very sexy looking, at least I think so.

    oh the good ole days...and pink thongs....

    By Blogger Max E Pad, at 12:00 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home