The Trials and Tribulations of Max E Pad

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yummy Goodness

And by yummy goodness, I mean disgusting rancid putrid smell. Why? Because I just farted and it stinks. That offensive odor to my olfactory organ instantly prompted this entry.

I have noticed that usually, barring the occassional Toca Bell and Juanita's Restaurant visits, my farts do not smell; however, my office bends that rule completely. I have never encountered a fart in my office that didn't have me immediately reaching for the nearest of the three room sprays strategically scattered around my desk. Why is that? Do I step into another dimension of reality, into the planes of effluvium when I enter my office? Or does my nose become simultaneously sharper rivaling that of a bloodhound? There's something about this office that either heightens my olfactory modality or magnifies the redolence of my gaseous excretion. Either way, I'm dying as I sit here typing away, wallowing in my own vaporous nastiness.

I think I need a shower after this.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home