The Trials and Tribulations of Max E Pad

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

DC Circulator

This post probably does not apply to anyone not living (or working) in the immediate DC Metropolitan Golden Triangle area. However, if you do plan on visiting DC in the future, then it's something useful to keep in mind.

I can't stress how much I love the DC Circulator. It is, basically, a bus. But not one of those nasty, homeless, poor people Metro-Transit buses... oh HELLLLLL NO; on the contrary, it's a very nice, pretty bus that takes me from my work to Georgetown shopping area in less than 10 minutes. Before the invention of the DC Circulator, I couldn't get to Georgetown unless I took a cab for $15 or take the metro and then walk about a mile. The DC Circulator does not just serves as my personal shopping chauffer, no; It's many lines offer tourists and residents a variety of places to visit that are otherwise out of the way, even for regular buses and the metro. Oh, not to mention, it's only $1.

So next time you are in town, check this out: The DC Circulator. It's worth it!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home